Out of stock
We’ve been working on coming up with a solution for oil pump gears, that would handle higher RPMS and create less aeration. With Cosworth discontinuing their pump and the Nismo pump being ~$1200, We knew we needed to bring another solution to the market. Another thing, we knew a lot of VQ builds wouldn’t be running a dry sump system due to cost. With our proprietary pump and billet gears, you’ll be able to rev the motor safer than you would with the stock oil pump.
* Drop in (Will be assembled at SuckerPunch)
* RPM Range: 8500RPMS+ (With supporting internals of course)
* Billet Heat Treated Hardened 17-4 Stainless Steel
* Moly Coat
* Tolerances within .0005″ of the original gear.
* Stronger spring
* Internals of pump housing is modified as well to work in conjuction with the new billet gears.
|Dimensions||8 × 5 × 4 in|