Out of stock
* Drop in
* Hardness of gears is twice that of stock gears, and not brittle like other gears on the market
* RPM Range: 8500RPMS (With supporting internals of course), same gears running 8600rpm at 6bar of pressure in a road race build currently.
* Billet Heat Treated Hardened 17-4 Stainless Steel
* Moly Ceramic Dry Film Lubricant Coating
* Tolerances within .0005″ of the original gear.
Back Plate Details:
* Bolt on
* 7075 Aluminum
* Eliminates the flex
* Brand Logo, for authenticity
Oil Pump Upgrade Details
* Helps Elminate cavitation during higher rpms.
* Better flow with ~10% increase
* Larger Volume of flow throughout the rpms, stock held around 5″ of vacuum, whereas after modifications,the pump held 20″ of vacuum.
|Dimensions||8 × 5 × 4 in|